- Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon on Toast
- Bacon Monkey Bread
- Breakfast Bacon Burrito (Hot)
- Bacon, Egg & Toast Cups – Yummy Breakfast!
- Bacon Bowl Salad â€“ Yum!
- Cool Bacon Desktop Background
- Bacon Wrapped Embutido
- French Toast and Bacon Cupcakes
- Minneapolis Bacon Takedown: May 11th @ 2pm
- Rinsing bacon under cold water before frying can reduce the amount it shrinks by almost 50 percent.
- BACON & SCOTCH EVENTS (13)
- BACON APPETIZERS (75)
- BACON GIFT IDEAS (30)
- BACON IDEAS (15)
- BACON MERCHANDISE (20)
- BACON NEWS ! (16)
- BACON PRODUCT REVIEWS (27)
- BACON RECIPES (162)
- BACON VIDEOS (19)
- BREAKFAST (52)
- DESSERT (34)
- DINNER (81)
- DRINK RECIPES (11)
- Events (14)
- INFORMATIONAL (28)
- LUNCH (77)
- ON THE GO (31)
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS (20)
- SCOTCH RECIPES (5)
- SCOTCH REVIEWS (13)
- SNACKS (11)
- TOTALLY AWESOME! (55)
Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
recipe found on joythebaker.com
adapted from The Gourmet Cookbook
makes 15 cookies about the size of your palm
1 cup all-natural chunky or smooth peanut butter
1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar)
1 teaspoon baking soda
about 6 slices of bacon, cooked, cooled and dices
In a skillet over medium high heat, fry up bacon until cooked through and let cool on paper towels until cool enough to dice. Dice up and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a baking sheet with butter and set aside. In a mixer combine peanut butter and sugars until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add egg and baking soda and mix for another 2 minutes. Fold in cooked bacon. Roll into large walnut sized balls and create a cris-cross pattern with a fork. If you’d like, roll the dough balls in granulated sugar before making thecris-cross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a baking sheet for five minutes, then transfer to… your mouth.
We Love BaconScotch!