- Bacon French Fries! (Fried in Bacon Grease)
- Bacon, Egg & Toast Cups – Yummy Breakfast!
- Bacon Wrapped Embutido
- Bacon Morcon
- Bacon Egg Toast Cups – What a delightful spin on breakfast! Or as an appetizer?
- Saturday Morning: Bacon Wrapped Egg on Toast Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Strawberries Stuffed Garlic Herb Cheese
- Bacon, Blue Cheese and Tomato Bread Recipe
- Faberacon Eggado! Bacon & Sausage Wrapped, Egg Stuffed Avacado
- Bacon Mustard Sauce Recipe **New Category**
- BACON & SCOTCH EVENTS (13)
- BACON APPETIZERS (75)
- BACON GIFT IDEAS (30)
- BACON IDEAS (15)
- BACON MERCHANDISE (20)
- BACON NEWS ! (16)
- BACON PRODUCT REVIEWS (27)
- BACON RECIPES (162)
- BACON VIDEOS (19)
- BREAKFAST (52)
- DESSERT (34)
- DINNER (81)
- DRINK RECIPES (11)
- Events (14)
- INFORMATIONAL (28)
- LUNCH (77)
- ON THE GO (31)
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS (20)
- SCOTCH RECIPES (5)
- SCOTCH REVIEWS (13)
- SNACKS (11)
- TOTALLY AWESOME! (55)
Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
recipe found on joythebaker.com
adapted from The Gourmet Cookbook
makes 15 cookies about the size of your palm
1 cup all-natural chunky or smooth peanut butter
1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar)
1 teaspoon baking soda
about 6 slices of bacon, cooked, cooled and dices
In a skillet over medium high heat, fry up bacon until cooked through and let cool on paper towels until cool enough to dice. Dice up and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a baking sheet with butter and set aside. In a mixer combine peanut butter and sugars until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add egg and baking soda and mix for another 2 minutes. Fold in cooked bacon. Roll into large walnut sized balls and create a cris-cross pattern with a fork. If you’d like, roll the dough balls in granulated sugar before making thecris-cross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a baking sheet for five minutes, then transfer to… your mouth.
We Love BaconScotch!