- The Bacon Takedown Series sponsored by Hormel® Black Label®
- California Roll Breakfast Sushi
- Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon on Toast
- Bacon Jambalaya
- About Us
- Bacon, Egg & Toast Cups – Yummy Breakfast!
- Minneapolis Bacon Takedown > May 11th
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Burgers with Roasted Jalapeno Mayonnaise
- Bacon Jerky
- Minneapolis Bacon Takedown: May 11th @ 2pm
- BACON & SCOTCH EVENTS (13)
- BACON APPETIZERS (73)
- BACON GIFT IDEAS (30)
- BACON IDEAS (15)
- BACON MERCHANDISE (20)
- BACON NEWS ! (16)
- BACON PRODUCT REVIEWS (27)
- BACON RECIPES (161)
- BACON VIDEOS (19)
- BREAKFAST (52)
- DESSERT (34)
- DINNER (80)
- DRINK RECIPES (11)
- Events (14)
- INFORMATIONAL (28)
- LUNCH (77)
- ON THE GO (31)
- OUR RECOMMENDATIONS (20)
- SCOTCH RECIPES (5)
- SCOTCH REVIEWS (13)
- SNACKS (10)
- TOTALLY AWESOME! (55)
- TACTICAL #BBQ APRON! What every man SHOULD have. Needs a drink holder. #fathersday...
- California #Bacon Roll - Breakfast #Sushi
- #Jalapeno Cheddar and #Bacon #Breakfast Squares:...
- Yum! #bacon #nachos
- Interested in becoming a BaconScotch contributor? Promote your blog! Sign-up:...
- Looking for unique twist for the Memorial Holiday weekend?#Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper #Burgers with Roasted...
Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
recipe found on joythebaker.com
adapted from The Gourmet Cookbook
makes 15 cookies about the size of your palm
1 cup all-natural chunky or smooth peanut butter
1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar)
1 teaspoon baking soda
about 6 slices of bacon, cooked, cooled and dices
In a skillet over medium high heat, fry up bacon until cooked through and let cool on paper towels until cool enough to dice. Dice up and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a baking sheet with butter and set aside. In a mixer combine peanut butter and sugars until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add egg and baking soda and mix for another 2 minutes. Fold in cooked bacon. Roll into large walnut sized balls and create a cris-cross pattern with a fork. If you’d like, roll the dough balls in granulated sugar before making thecris-cross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a baking sheet for five minutes, then transfer to… your mouth.
We Love BaconScotch!
Comments are closed.