Bacon Powered Candle!?!
Unreal. I think I’d want to somehow drink this after it was warmed up. Talk about setting the ‘mood’ for a romantic evening! Hahhahaah
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Bacon fat; about 1/4 cup.
– A stick, about 3-4mm thick; I used a basil stem. I thought it would smell nice but actually it didn’t make any difference. Any non-poisonous stick will do.
– A small tin can. I used an empty baked beans can.
– A strip of cotton fabric. About 1/2″ (15mm) wide and 6″ (150mm) long.
– Some sand.
– A stove and a pan to melt the fat in.
Check out more fine tuning tips at: http://www.instructables.com/id/Bacon-Powered-Lamp/#step1