Bacon Fried Bananas! B-a-n-anas!
VIA: BaconChefs – One of our favorite blogs!
1. Cook the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned which takes about 10 minutes.
2. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
3. Reduce the heat to medium.
4. In the same saucepan place the bananas cut side down and cook for one minute.
5. Add brown sugar to the top of the banana as it’s cooking.
6. Flip the bananas with a spatula and cook an additional minute.
7. Drain the banana slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
8. Serve warm with bacon.
We Love BaconScotch!