Bacon Tomato Capellini
This looks sooooooooooo good! Must visit the link above to check out more pics!
Here’s what you’ll need: bacon, of course, bacon grease, fresh basil, green onion, garlic, diced tomatoes, salt (optional), and capellini or angel hair pasta.
– Start by chopping the produce. Give the basil a quick rough chop.
– Then the green onion and garlic.
– Next, begin frying the bacon. Not too crispy, though.
– While the bacon is frying, pour the diced tomatoes in a bowl.
– Add the the chopped basil.
– Reserve 1/2 cup of the bacon grease.
– Pour the 1/2 cup of bacon grease in a large sautÃ© pan. If youâ€™d like, you can use the same pan that you fried the bacon inâ€”you donâ€™t even need to clean it!
For additional cooking and assembly instructions, please visit: http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2010/08/a-tasty-recipe-bacon-tomato-capellin