Creamy Bacon Carbonara
8 â€“ 10 rashers bacon
s & p
chopped parsley to serve
1. Cut the bacon into 1cm strips and fry over a medium heat.
2. Place the fettuccini into a pot of salted, boiling water and cook until al dente
3. In the mean time, once the bacon is cooked add the cream and salt and pepper to the pan and simmer to reduce until thick and creamy.
4. Whisk together the egg and parmesan
5. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add it to the pan and stir it through the cream sauce.
6. Finally, add the egg and parmesan to the pan and stir again.
7. Serve immediately garnished with parsley.
We Love BaconScotch!