Recipe: Bacon Breadsticks
This just totally rocks. I’d relabel these as baconsticks with bread in the middle. Perfect for stirring your scotch – or perhaps a bloody mary?
- Slice bacon in half, lengthwise.
- Sprinkle top side of bacon with Parmesan and garlic (to taste).
- Wrap bacon diagonally around breadstick, seasoned side in.
- Place on baking rack in shallow baking tray (to catch grease).
- Bake at 425°F until bacon is cooked; about 15 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle hot breadsticks with some more Parmesan.
- Let cool a bit before serving.