Bacon and Eggs Pie
Monday, September 26, 2011 Review by Brian
- 1 can(s) (7.5 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese, cubed
- 6 slice(s) Oscar Mayer® Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- Choppped fresh parsley, optional for serving
- Separate biscuits. Arrange on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; press together to form crust. Bake as directed on package.
- Melt butter in medium skillet on low heat. Beat eggs, milk, and seasonings with wire whisk until well blended; pour into skillet. Cook until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is melted and eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into crust; sprinkle with bacon. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley just before serving, if desired.
- Serving suggestion: For a delightful brunch idea, serve this Bacon and Eggs Pie with a seasonal fruit salad.Each serving provides: 10%DV Vitamin A, 0%DV Vitamin C, 6% DV Calcium, and 10%DV Iron.
We Love BaconScotch!