Candied Bacon Butter
Saturday, February 11, 2012 Review by Brian
I don’t even know where to begin with this one… just awesome. I would bring a stick of this where ever I go!
- 1 Stick Butter
- 3 Slices Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1Lay bacon out on a baking sheet and cover each slice with some brown sugar totaling approximately 1/4 cup of brown sugar (a little over a tablespoon on each slice).
- 2Bake in preheated oven at 350 until crispy and slightly brown on the edges. Be careful because the sugar will burn quickly!
- 3Chop bacon as small as you can and mix with softened butter until uniformly mixed.
- 4Shape butter into a stick using plastic wrap and store in the fridge until hardened.
- 5Serve on toast, bagels, baked potato, steak, burgers, or corn on the cob. Fry an egg in it, saute some onions with it, use it in a brownie recipe. It’s so good you might even want to take a bath in it (Not recommended)