Chicken Drumsticks Wrapped in Bacon Recipe
Sunday fun day! What a recipe / thought. Bacon does make everything taste better – so why not chicken drumsticks? Seriously…
Begin by preparing the spice rub.
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Sea Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp Chipotle Chile Pepper
- Brush the chicken drumsticks with canola or vegetable oil.
- Apply the spice rub to the chicken drumsticks.
- Marinate the drumsticks in the refrigerator for 4 hours prior to grilling.
- Barbecue the drumsticks on a medium hot grill for 60 minutes using indirect heat (300-350 degrees).
- Brush the drumsticks with your favorite bbq sauce. I prefer Blues Hog.
- Continue grilling for an additional 10 minutes prior to serving.
For additional cooking and assembly instructions, please visit: http://bbqguyblog.blogspot.in/2012/04/chicken-drumsticks-wrapped-in-bacon.html?spref=tw