Archive for the ‘BACON RECIPES’ Category
Now MamaB knows how to make cupcakes. I choose to post this cupcake (among many), because of the ‘deliciousness factor’. Amazing photo.
- French Toast Cupcakes: ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups cake flour, sifted
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- Maple Buttercream Frosting: 2 Sticks butter, softened
- 2¾ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
For additional photos and baking instructions, please visit: http://mamabblog.com/2011/06/french-toast-and-bacon-cupakes.html
I love it when I run across website’s like Jackie’s. The infusion of beer and cooking – it just doesn’t get any better. This reminds me of a take of a pecan pie – but with BACON! You’ll have to check it out.
- 1 stick plus 2 tbs (10 tbs) unsalted butter
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2tbs of water
- 1 cup of stout
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups of chopped pecan
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 5 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
For additional photos and assembly instructions, please visit: http://thebeeroness.com/2012/09/06/beer-bacon-pecan-bars/
Looks sloppy, but I’m sure this tastes amazing. Wasn’t sure how to categorize this, so I put this on into both breakfast and lunch. Boom! Enjoy!
- 1/2 teaspoon bacon grease or butter (optional)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons bacon jam
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded, room temperature
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced, room temperature
For additional cooking and assembly instructions, please visit: http://www.closetcooking.com/2012/08/bacon-jam-and-avocado-grilled-cheese.html
Now this is exactly what BaconScotch is about. Nothing more to say – ENJOY!
6-10 slices of bacon
White bread toasted
Sliced fresh tomato
American cheese (optional)
1 cup Honey Tea Whiskey (we used Red Stag by Jim Beam)
1. Soak your bacon in a tupperware container with your sweet tea whiskey over night in the fridge.
2. Grill bacon on skewers, or bake in the oven until cooked through. (We like ours crispy on a BLT).
3. Layer your toasted white bread with mayo, cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon. Serve and be loved.
For additional photos and assembly instructions, please visit: http://www.thatssomichelle.com/2012/08/man-food-honey-tea-whiskey-blt.html#&disp=174910
Similar to the Chicken Wellington, this is a fantastic bacon-wrapped version of it. Cream cheese, wrapped in chicken, wrapped in Bacon. I can’t wait to try this.
3 pcs chicken breast, large
salt and pepper
2-3 tsp olive oil
3 strips bacon
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup blanched spinach, chopped
1/4-1/2 tsp salt
For additional cooking and assembly instructions, please visit: http://www.pepper.ph/what-would-popeye-do-to-cream-cheese-chicken-breast-and-bacon/