Posts Tagged ‘50 Ways to Use Bacon!’
Great post! Via: http://startcooking.com/blog/395/50-Ways-to-Use-Bacon
1. Make a good old BLT sandwich, of course.
2. Bacon cheeseburgers will make anyoneâ€™s mouth water. Meat topped with more meat? Perfection!
3. Bacon-wrapped tater tots would go perfectly with that bacon cheeseburger!
4. Roast a bacon-wrapped turkey for Sunday dinner.
5. Make delicious bacon pastry slices.
7. Make your own hot bacon dressing to use on lettuce, cabbage, or even potato salad!
8. Entertaining? Whet your guestsâ€™ appetites with the bacon-cheese fundido appetizer.
9. Indulge in a bar of dark chocolate infused with the flavor of applewood smoked bacon as a special treat.
10. Maple bacon cupcakes will make your mouth water.
11. And if you liked those, try a bacon chocolate chip cookie with maple cinnamon glaze.
12. Itâ€™s not real, southern cornbread unless thereâ€™s bacon grease in it.
13. Visit The Plaid Mushroomâ€™s e-shop to smother your lips with bacon lip balm made with real bacon oil, refined from bacon. (The link is to a listing that was reserved for a certain buyer, but contact theplaidmushroom to ask for your own listing.)
14. Join theto have artisan bacon delivered to your door 12 times a year.
15. The beautiful city of Charleston, South Carolina gives us bacon-flavored cotton candy.
16. Enjoy a bacon martini with any meal.
17. Use bacon to dress up your leftovers for a second visit to the dinner table.
18. Whip up a tasty bacon asparagus quiche with Swiss cheese for dinner.
20. Stay warm by wrapping a giant fleece bacon scarf around yourself.
21. Even if youâ€™re a vegetarian and/or keep a kosher diet, you can still enjoy the taste of bacon salt, because, as the manufacturers say: â€œEverything should taste like bacon.â€
22. If pork-covered pork appeals to you, you may also enjoy the bacon-wrapped deep-fried hot dog.
23. Trim your holiday tree with.
24. Add a new twist to stuffed peppers by wrapping them in bacon.
25. Get the morning off to a good start with beer cheese muffins with bacon cream cheese frosting.
26. Impress your guests with deceptively simple bacon-wrapped â€œcrabetteâ€ appetizers.
27. A bacon-y take on an Asian favorite: bacon and bok choy potstickers.
28. Weave and bake bacon into edible placemats.
29. Then, use the woven bacon to augment your grilled cheese experience.
30. The Bacon Explosion is to die for!
31. Bacon and date appetizers will be the hit of your party.
32. Bacon egg salad croissants put a new spin on an old favourite.
33. Then, have a bowl of bacon ice cream for dessert.
34. Then use an actual bacon bandage to cover your own boo-boos.
35. Or wake up to cooking bacon with the bacon alarm clock, which is appropriately shaped like a pigâ€™s face.
36. Add it toin the form of bacon-printed toilet tissue.
37. Then, use it toafterward.
38. Bacon popcorn is a deliciously salty, crunchy snack!
39. Try your hand at making your own bacon.
40. Enjoy barbecue-baked beans with bacon alongside your BLT.
41. Cook up a bacon buffet every imaginable party appetizer you ever dreamed about!
42. Corn and bacon chowder sounds like the perfect soup to warm you up on the last chilly evenings before summer!
43. Strawberry bacon spinach salad will make you the star of any potluck.
44. Salty bacon will complement the sweet honey dressing in this imitation crab salad.
45. Try poached pears stuffed with blue cheese and baked with bacon.
47. Take a look at this bacon-filled quiche. Itâ€™ll really make your mouth water.
48. See who comes out on top with an action-figure wrestling match between Mr. Bacon and Monsieur Tofu.
50. Try many other bacon dishes suggested by foodnerd, including bacon fluffernutter sandwiches, bacon cups with macaroni and cheese, bacon-pepper-cheese scones, and more!
We Love BaconScotch!