Posts Tagged ‘Bacon Butty’
Bacon Butty – Serves 1
- Heat 1 tbsp. butter in a 10″ skillet over medium heat.
- Add bacon and cook, turning once, until browned and crispy, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread remaining butter on top and bottom of roll.
- Place bacon on bottom half and top with HP Sauce.
- Cover with roll top.
* Back Bacon is bacon cured pork loin, so Canadian (Irish) Bacon is the perfect meat for this sandwich.
** HP Sauce is a UK product. You can use Heinz 57 Steak Sauce as a substitute or if you want to make your own HP sauce, check out this page.