Posts Tagged ‘Beer and Bacon Mancakes’
Here you go guys! Breakfast or dinner – your call!
1/2 lb bacon (8 slices)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup of your favorite regular or nonalcoholic beer
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place wire rack on top of cookie sheet. Arrange bacon in single layer on top of rack. Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon with half the brown sugar. Bake 10 minutes longer. Turn bacon over; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Crumble bacon into small pieces; set aside.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with vegetable oil or shortening.
- In medium bowl, beat Bisquick mix, beer and eggs with whisk until blended. If batter is too thick, add additional beer until desired consistency. Stir in bacon. Pour by 1/2 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden brown.
Thanks Betty Crocker and Bisquick. Click the link and you can see a “how-to” video.